LIONSGATE HOME ENTERTAINMENT UK is pleased to announce that MY GENERATION - the engaging and evocative documentary presented by Michael Caine about life in sixties London – is available now on Digital Download and on Blu-ray™, DVD & Limited Edition from 28th May. To celebrate, we’re giving away 3 copies of the DVD!
Transporting audiences back to the ‘swinging sixties’ through the eyes of an icon who helped shape this remarkable era, MY GENERATION was released in cinemas across the UK and Ireland in March, coinciding with Michael Caine’s 85th birthday.
Based on personal accounts and stunning archive footage this feature-length documentary film sees Caine travel back in time to talk to The Beatles, Twiggy, Joan Collins, Lulu, David Bailey, Mary Quant, The Rolling Stones, David Hockney and other star names.
The film was painstakingly assembled over six years to tell the story of the birth of pop culture in London, through the eyes of the young Michael Caine: “For the first time in history the young working class stood up for ourselves and said, we’re here, this is our society and we’re not going away!”
MY GENERATION is available now on Digital Download and on Blu-ray™, DVD & Limited Edition from 28th May.To enter let us know what tickets are on sale on our ticket partner page.
Just send an email with MY GENERATION in the subject line to email@example.com please list your NAME, EMAIL, ADDRESS, TWITTER HANDLE (if available) AND what tickets are on sale here.
It’s that simple! Best of luck!
You can double your chances by liking & retweeting the competition on our new Competitions Club page @competitionsC. Good luck & tag friends for extra entries.
For more competitions entries visit our network sites Music-News.com, Theatre-News.com and Game-News.co.uk.
Get the competitions delivered directly to you by signing up to our newsletter here.
Promoter Terms and conditions.
PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. [The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary OR Upon purchase of [PRODUCT/SERVICE] you will be automatically entered into the prize draw.]
3. All entries must be submitted [via Film-News.co.uk OR by associated social media OR by email and [only one entry per person OR one entry per household] is permitted.
4. The opening date for entries is 7th June. The closing date of the prize draw is 7th July. Entries received after this time will not be [counted OR valid OR accepted OR considered].
5. [The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind OR If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.]
6. A winner will be chosen by random draw [performed by a computer process OR supervised by an independent person] on 7th July.
7. The winner will receive a DVD.
8. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before [DATE] and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within [NUMBER] days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 14 days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. [The prize is supplied by [NAME AND ADDRESS OF THIRD PARTY]]. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so].
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending [a stamped addressed envelope to [NAME AND ADDRESS] OR an email to [EMAIL ADDRESS]] within [NUMBER] of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. [Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.]
17. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
18. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
19. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. The Promoter of this prize draw is below.